Re: XFS Bug null pointer dereference in xfs_free_ag_extent

I format the same partition and restart the testing server before each testing.
I'vs tested on each format at least twenty times.
With XFS and SAN, This crash happens on every bonnie++ testing.

And I have tested such things on another mathine, results are same.