Re: USB driver for Sierra Wireless EM5625/MC5720 1xEVDO modules

Andy Gay wrote:
- these modules present 3 bulk EPs, the 2nd & 3rd can be used for
control & status monitoring while data transfer is in progress on the
1st EP. This is useful (and necessary for my application) so we need to
increase the port count.
Ooh, can you share the details of those EPs?  Is your application public?

So what should I do next? I see a few possibilities, assuming anyone is
interested in this:

- I could post a diff from Greg's driver. But I don't have hardware to
test whether my changes will break it for the other devices that it
supports;
Well, it is specifically an airprime driver. My card also presents another two endpoints, but I don't know what to do with them, so I haven't worried about them too much. If they all talk the same thing, then they may as well be in the same driver.

Are you proposing adding some more protocol knowledge to airprime, or just make those EPs appear as more serial ports?

Thanks,