Re: VGER does gradual SPF activation (FAQ matter)

David Miller wrote:
>To be honest I'm all for some kind of bayesian filter at vger as long
>as the rejected postings go somewhere into a folder I can scan every
>couple of days looking for false positives.

  For what it's worth, there's an awful lot of spam that makes it past
vger's filters to me that also then goes on to not get caught by my
(very well trained) bogofilter.  In other words, I'm not sure how much
this would add.

  Of course if it's instead of some of the current vger filtering it
will almost certainly be worthwhile.

-Ath
--
- Athanasius = Athanasius(at)miggy.org / http://www.miggy.org/