Re: State of userland headers

Just to through this out, I'm working on project right now where we want to use the latest Kernel Headers, but since LLH is pretty much dead we came up with a interim solution until something else gets worked out. The script lists below only sanitizes the headers that are needed by userspace, there may be some missing, but this has worked on the systems I've built up to this point.

http://ftp.jg555.com/headers/headers2

--
----
Jim Gifford