Hello Dear,

I am Mr Desmond Wilfred, a merchant in Dubai, Arab
Emirate. I have been diagnosed with Cancer which was
discovered very
late, due to my laxity in careing for
my health. It has defiled all
forms of medicine, Right
now I have only about a few months to live,
according
to my Medical Doctor. I have not particularly lived my
life
so well, as I never really cared for myself but
the oil business.
Though I am very rich, I was never
generous, I only focused on my
business as that was
the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all
this
as I now know that there is more to life than just
wanting to have
or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a
second chance and heal
me I would live my life a different way from how
have lived it. I have sowed a seed for my healing I
have willed and
given most of my properties and assets
to my immediate and extended
family members and as
well as a few close friends.

I want God to be
merciful to me and accept my soul and
so, I have decided to give arms
to charity
organizations and give succour and comfort to the less
priviledged of the Tsunami Victims, as I want this to
be one of the
last good deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to
some charity
organizations in India and Malaysia. Now that my
health
has deteriorated so badly,I cannot do this my
self anymore. I once
asked members of my family to
close one of my accounts in Saudi Bank
and distribute
the money which I have there to charity organization
and
to the less priviledged in Bulgaria and Sudan
Africa They cashed the
money but kept it only to
themselves. Hence, I do not trust them
anymore, as
they seem not to be contended with what I have left
for
them already.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge
cash deposit of twenty two million dollars that I have in the Vault of
a  Financial
company in europe for safe keeping.
I want you to collect
this deposit on my behalf and
disburse it to the Tsunami EarthQuake
victims in Asia
for the less priviledged.

I will set aside 20% for
you for your time and
efforts.
I need your urgent reply so that I will
not have to go
on sarching for a incredible person to handle this
project.

If you are okey with the condition, do not hesitate to
send
me mail to ([email protected]} so that i can
furnish you up
with all the informations needed.
I wish to hear from you soon.
God