World Website Internet Program,

23 Rundle Mall 115rs, Rotterdam,
Netherlands.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you the result of the Web Site InternetProgram
Lotteries, held on the 20th February 2006.

 Your e-mail address attached to ticket #: 3322/6181-22 with prize
#778009/2 drew 1,000,000. euros which was first in the 2nd class
ofthedraws. You are to receive 1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros).

Because of mix up in cash payouts, we ask that you keep your
winninginformation confidential until your money (1,000,000.00 Euros )
hasbeenfully remitted to you by our accredited pay-point bank.

This measure must be adhere to avoid loss of your cash prize - winners
of our cash prizes are advised to adhere to these instructions to
forestall the abuse of this program by other participants.

It's important to note that these draws were conducted formally,
andwinners are selected through an Internet ballot system from
60,000individual and companies e-mail addresses - the draws
areconductedaround the world through our Internet based ballot system.

The promotion is sponsored and promoted by South WORLD WEB SITEINTERNET
PROG RAMM.

We congratulate you once again. We hope you will use part of it in our
next draws; the jackpot winning is 85million Euros

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 20 days. After
this date all unclaimed cash prize will be forfeited and includedin
thenext sweepstake.

Please, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complicationsrememberto quote personal and winning numbers in all
correspondencewith us.

Congratulations once again from all members of Internet Web
SitLotteries. Thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Send them the following:
(i). Your names, (ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers (iii) Contact
Address (iv) your winning numbers (v) Quote amount won.

For immediate release of your cash prize to you, please kindly
contactPaying Bank through agent

Contact person: Mr. Williams Addison,
Tel:031-619-118-484
Fax 31-8470-2604