REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED

Ref: WWC/ WWA/A23/004
Dear Friend,
I am Mr.Liang Lei, Executive
Director of WANWA EXPORT LIMITED.We are a group of business men who
deal on import and export of raw materials into the Canada/America and
Europe. We are searching for
representatives who can help us establish
a medium of getting to our
customers in the Canada/America and Europe
as well as making payments through such representative to us.
If you
are interested in transacting business with us, we will be very glad.
Please contact us for more information.Subject to your
satisfaction
you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we
will pay you for your services as our representative for Canada/America
and Europe. Please do show your interest by forwarding to us your:
1:
Full Names
2: Phone numbers/fax
3: Your full contact address.