Re: Linux drivers management

On Monday 06 February 2006 13:31, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
>> I think I am in a different position like you guys, I've been work
>> with Linux from programmer level to Linux promotion . My goal is not
>> just focus on Linux technical or programming, I would like to
>> promote this operating system to not just for programmers, but also
>> non-technical end-users .
>
>Since you invoke end-users I'll answer.

So will I, but this message says it better than one of my rants would.
So I'll just second it and add:

Get used to it David, you are NOT going to change it with anything
resembling your current arguments, which IMO do nothing but waste
bandwidth, and busy peoples time.  Go away, way away.  Go sabotage a
winderz project and leave us the hell alone.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: