[RFC:PATCH(000/003)] Memory add to onlined node.

Hello.

I would like to post patches for memory hot-add.
Current code allow addition to just node 0.
By this patch, the new memory is able to be added to appropriate node,
- if the node is already online.-  If the node is offline,
(It means new node is comming!)  then the memory will belongs
to node 0 yet.

If new memory belongs to new node, new pgdat must be initialized.
But, it still need more many steps. So, I would like to propose
this small steps for a while.

This patch is use acpi's DSDT to fined node id from physicall address.
So, this patch is just for intel/AMD architecture.

I tested this patch on ia64, and confirm copile completion for x86_64.
If there is no objection, I would like to test it too.

This patch is for 2.6.16-rc1-mm5. -mm5 already has pxm_to_nid map's
clean up and add_memory for x86_64.
So, these patches could be small. :-)

Please comment.

--