RE: acpi_cpufreq broken after _PDC patch

You need to configure X86_SPEEDSTEP_CENTRINO_ACPI as well. That is
required to make speedstep-centrino work with ACPI.

I understand that my change caused the change of behaviour here. But,
the code originally was wrong and causing crashes on few other systems.
Besides, as I mentioned earlier, using speedstep-centrino driver rather
than acpi-cpufreq is a better option.

If it doesn't work with this new config either, we will need to root
cause the failure of these two drivers with CPU_FREQ_DEBUG and also
possible acpidump.

Thanks,
Venki