Re: oops pauser.

Dave Jones wrote:
After an oops, we can't really rely on anything. What if the
oops came from the console layer, or a framebuffer driver?

In this case, maybe it wouldn't work.. but I think it would be helpful a big majority of the time.

Surely there must be a way this could be done. After all, Windows seems to manage to fairly reliably switch the display into VGA 80x50 mode and put up the BSOD with error dump information with reasonably good reliability..

--
Robert Hancock      Saskatoon, SK, Canada
To email, remove "nospam" from [email protected]