Re: userspace breakage

Rik van Riel wrote:

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005, Jeff V. Merkey wrote:

1. "When people say or write things about you, its a reflection on them, and not you."

2. (looking at me intensely) "The cure for stupidity is silence."

Your grandmother gave you very wise advise indeed.

You might want to consider how her comments apply to
your own site, http://www.merkeylaw.com/ ...

Point well made. Dan Lyons at Forbes suggested when you are stalked, the best course of action is to expose them. I have noticed a complete cessation of hate mail since it went up. Instead of getting dozens of hate mails, now I get none. I'll take it down when it stops altogether. I have no idea have these people got the impression I am anti-Linux. I am as much a member of the community as anyone else, and I plan to keep working on Linux (and other
projects) for a long time to come.

Jeff