Re: Slow loading big kernel module in 2.6 on PPC platform

I think I got what you are trying to do in your patch. This is really
a smart workaround. At least it works for me for now, it just need
the module to be loaded first to generate all the infos which takes
time. And then use the infos pre-calculated to load the module just
like
#>insmod mrbig.ko elf_plt_info=25,27,322144,160

Thanks and really appreciate your help.
Wilson Li