reiser4 for 2.6.13 is available on our website

Reiser4 performance dropped in the -mm series due to the write
throttling patch and also dropped due to a fixed bug (removing type safe
lists added a bug).  We don't yet know if we got quite all the
performance back, we are still testing.  Conservative users should wait
a week or two to see if bug reports with reiser4 remain, or if indeed we
did get all the bugs out  of the recent cleanup patch.

Hans
--- Begin Message ---
BEG 2005.09.29:10.21 Thu
END 2005.09.29:14.11 Thu TOTAL=3:50
BEG 2005.09.29:14.40 Thu
        CHATS: preparing reiser4 patches for 2.6.13
                making sure that per-task-predictive-write-throttling-1.patch is
responsible
                for reiser4 performance drop in 2.6.14-rcX-mmY
                at least it is responsible for substantial part of it
END 2005.09.29:19.09 Thu TOTAL=4:29

--- End Message ---