setting PF_ flags from user space PF_LESS_THROTTLE

I wanted to see if PF_LESS_THROTTLE would be helpful for Samba to set(as
it is for nfsd, which sets it directly in kernel) to avoid loopback
mount hangs when low on memory.

Any idea whether the task flags, in particular PF_LESS_THROTTLE could be
set from user space (I did not see an obvious way, short of invoking a
new kernel helper, which does not exist, to set it on user space's
behalf)?