Re: Memory Management during Program Loading

Thanks you Valdis for your reply.

We have a "Bus Monitor hardware" which monitors and polices the bus at
the specified physical address.

Basically we need to run "secure" program under the supervision of the
Bus monitor hardware.

Kernel can see the "secure" memory region, and kernel is reponsible for enabling
the "Bus monitor Hardware".

Thanks,
Sreeni

--